Restore your creative flow with this fun little distraction. Here are some tips.
- If you are on a phone, turn it sideways.
- Listen to wordless music with headphones.
- Use your mouse or finger to play with the kaleidescope for a minute or so, and eventually settle on a pleasing viewpoint, then let go. The kaleidescope should keep moving gently on its own.
- Sit up straight. Take a deep breath, letting the moments and shapes unfold. You are not in control, you just breath and notice. Let the energy of the interactions flow through you.
- Praise your creator for making you an artist. What a blessing! This gratitude is the granola bar that will power you through day.